Release of HQbird 2018
HQbird 2018 is available!
We are glad to release the new major release of advanced Firebird distribution: HQbird 2018. The key new features are the following:
For those, who downloaded trials of previous HQbird versions: we have reset all previous trial registrations to the end of December 2017.
- Online initialization of asynchronous replication (in the Enterprise edition). Now it is possible to initialize and re-initialize of database replicas with zero downtime of the master server using the nbackup.
- Automatic performance monitoring (in all edition), with the performance reports which shows the slowest and the most frequent queries, and with the advanced monitoring of the long-running active transactions.
- Pool of connections for external statements (for version 2.5) which greatly increase the performance of Execute On External statements
- Pool of prepared statements (for version 3.0) which greatly increase the speed in case of frequent parametrized queries
- The new version of Firebird SQL Studio (in Pro and Enterprise editions), now with the support of encrypted database.
All previous users of HQbird 2015, HQbird 2016 and HQbird 2017 receive the free upgrade to HQBird 2018!
HQbird 2018 comes in 3 editions:
Please feel free to ask any questions: [email protected]
- Standard ($399): automatic backups, automatic maintenance, and automatic performance monitoring
- Professional ($599): Standard + Recovery tools (FirstAID for 50 databases) + SQL Studio.
- Enterprise (US$799): Professional+replication (asynchronous and synchronous)