HQbird 2017 is released!
We are glad to announce IBSurgeon HQbird 2017: new version of an advanced distribution of FirebirdSQL with native replication, optimization tools, automatic backups, and monitoring. HQbird 2017 includes the following new features:
Download HQbird Enterprise and try it now! (if you downloaded pre-release version, please download the final release and reinstall it). Follow this instruction to setup replication with HQbird Enterprise. Do not hesitate to contact us with any questions by email: [email protected]
- GUI to configure native replication for Firebird 2.5 and Firebird 3.0. HQbird supports asynchronous and synchronous replication. HQbird replication works without triggers, it does not require backup/restore. The replication adds very little overhead (2-4%), it runs under high load with 500+ writing connections. Integrated installer for Windows now includes Firebird engine (versions 2.5 and 3.0, 32 and 64 bits).
- Cloud backup. HQbird 2017 implements the ability to send backups or replication segments (compressed and encrypted) to several FTP servers. HQbird at backup server decrypts and decompresses files.
- Improved full and incremental backups, new test and production restore, and scheduled sweep procedures.
- Improved MON$Logger with SQL response checker integrated. Now you can schedule monitoring of the specific SQL query and instruct MON$Logger to make a snapshot when performance is low.
- Integration with HQbird Control Center. Control Center is 2nd-level monitoring to watch for many Firebird servers in a distributed environment.